Oh,Naseeruddin Shah ! What have you done?

Country thought better of you ; but,you turned out to be a  moron.

Your celebrity status did not match your impulsive outburst.

On the contrary, this emboldened Pak PM Imran Khan spew venom against India's communal harmony,creating more acrimony.

Naseeruddin's retort to Imran Khan to" mind his own business ", came a little too late. The damage was already done.

Salute Mother India. You will be alright.

A celebrity's innocuous statement  could have serious repercussions.

This is the lesson to be learnt by one and  all.

All bollywood celebrities must learn to shut up and put up.

The comfort level of proud indian muslims,is far above those of Pak's muslims.

Recall this statement made by none other than late indian actor Feroze Khan before leaving the Pakistani soil under protest for India. Why is Imran silent about the plight of minorities in Pakistan ?

this link
this linkUnited States
1/11/2019 8:21:00 AM#

I am a bit confused about your logic?

loans with no credit check louisville ky
loans with no credit check louisville kyUnited States
1/18/2019 11:25:35 PM#

NEVER quit reaching. Succeed!

look here
look hereUnited States
1/31/2019 12:14:35 AM#

Wow! You certainly  included all important points in this post.  I want to read more by you.  Do you maintain any other blogs?

Mertie Finucane
Mertie FinucaneUnited States
3/16/2019 11:25:31 PM#

<b>DOWNLOAD FOR FREE ---> Bohemian Rhapsody (2018). The story of the legendary rock band Queen and lead singer Freddie Mercury, leading up to their famous performance at Live Aid (1985).<a href="http://linkr.space/cq5Q">Click Here to download the movie !!!</a></b>

aimware csgo
aimware csgo United States
3/25/2019 8:25:58 PM#

Thanks for the guidelines you have discussed here. Something else I would like to state is that pc memory specifications generally increase along with other improvements in the technological know-how. For instance, as soon as new generations of cpus are made in the market, there's usually an equivalent increase in the shape calls for of all laptop or computer memory plus hard drive room. This is because software program operated by these processors will inevitably surge in power to benefit from the new engineering.

advanced systemcare 10.1 key
advanced systemcare 10.1 keyUnited States
3/27/2019 5:18:59 PM#

Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my site . Thanks =)

Laverne Bacio
Laverne BacioUnited States
4/1/2019 3:55:01 AM#

<p>睡前7分鐘 在床上瘦腰提臀不是夢!    Marie Claire (HK) Edition  小S曾經說過:「這世上沒有醜女人,只有懶女人」,獲得無數女生的認同和同感,但小編認為懶亦有它的好處,因為懶的女人才會絞盡腦汁,想出最有效率的辦法去解決問題,例如如何以一物化全妝,或如何能在不用離開床鋪</p>

eset nod32 antivirus license key
eset nod32 antivirus license keyUnited States
4/1/2019 5:46:39 PM#

Things i have seen in terms of computer system memory is the fact there are technical specs such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must match up the features of the motherboard. If the computer's motherboard is very current and there are no os issues, upgrading the memory space literally usually takes under one hour. It's on the list of easiest laptop or computer upgrade methods one can think about. Thanks for revealing your ideas.

Roblox Hack Exploit mac – AdrianBeRapping
Roblox Hack Exploit mac – AdrianBeRappingUnited States
4/4/2019 9:00:42 AM#

What I have seen in terms of personal computer memory is that there are features such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must fit the specific features of the mother board. If the pc's motherboard is reasonably current and there are no os issues, modernizing the memory space literally usually takes under an hour or so. It's one of several easiest computer upgrade types of procedures one can consider. Thanks for discussing your ideas.

Latest 3 cheats of GTA 5
Latest 3 cheats of GTA 5United States
4/5/2019 3:18:06 AM#

I truly appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thanks again

wipersoft activation key
wipersoft activation keyUnited States
4/9/2019 3:36:54 PM#

Some tips i have observed in terms of computer memory is there are specs such as SDRAM, DDR and so forth, that must go with the requirements of the motherboard. If the computer's motherboard is fairly current and there are no operating system issues, replacing the memory space literally will take under 1 hour. It's one of the easiest computer system upgrade treatments one can imagine. Thanks for spreading your ideas.

Darrin Jackowiak
Darrin JackowiakUnited States
4/14/2019 5:41:40 PM#

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I'm experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss problem? Anybody who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

Jone Boutilier
Jone BoutilierUnited States
4/15/2019 10:02:05 AM#

A remarkable discussion merits a comment. I feel that you need to write much more about this subject, it may well not be regarded as a taboo issue however normally people are inadequate to speak on such topics. To another. Adios for now

Sam Gustavson
Sam GustavsonUnited States
4/15/2019 9:57:04 PM#

I feel like I’m constantly looking for interesting things to read about a variety of subjects, but I manage to include your blog among my reads every day because you have compelling entries that I look forward to. Here’s hoping there’s a lot more amazing material coming!

Christopher Flugum
Christopher FlugumUnited States
4/16/2019 2:53:39 AM#

Precisely  what I was  searching  for,  thankyou  for  putting up.

Tonda Withiam
Tonda WithiamUnited States
4/19/2019 6:26:21 PM#

The core of your writing whilst appearing agreeable initially, did not sit very well with me personally after some time. Someplace throughout the sentences you actually were able to make me a believer unfortunately only for a while. I however have a problem with your leaps in logic and you might do well to fill in those breaks. In the event that you actually can accomplish that, I could certainly be fascinated.

Berufsmantel
BerufsmantelUnited States
9/27/2019 3:28:13 PM#

Toller Artikel...

Arbeitshosen Medizin
Arbeitshosen MedizinUnited States
9/30/2019 2:00:39 AM#

Toller Artikel...

Weisse Poloshirts Herren
Weisse Poloshirts HerrenUnited States
10/8/2019 2:26:04 AM#

Toller Artikel. Vielen Dank.

Weisse Poloshirts Herren