The political Executive is expected to be transparent in Rafale deal ? No one can and should oppose judicial activism or judicial over-reach in the given circumstances for encroaching upon executive's domain?

It would have been appropriate had the Hon'ble Supreme court taken secret briefing from IAF officers on Rafale procurement?Their anonymity could have been maintained.

All civil and defence services officers are bound by Conduct Rules. All report to the Executive. How could they depose independently in an open court on such a sensitive matter involving national security?

The Apex court has reserved its judgement. And, justifiably so.

It could still take the call by resorting to" in camera proceedings"

loans with no credit check and bad credit
loans with no credit check and bad creditUnited States
1/9/2019 1:43:14 PM#

You write like I do! Spooky!

unsecured guaranteed loans with no credit check
unsecured guaranteed loans with no credit checkUnited States
1/16/2019 11:15:20 PM#

What...? ;D

bad credit no credit check loans
bad credit no credit check loansUnited States
1/19/2019 6:51:11 PM#

Thanks, I think..?!

no fee no credit check loans
no fee no credit check loansUnited States
1/31/2019 4:41:23 PM#

This entry details so much more info than similar blogs, and it's immensly useful to me. Will be returning to read more writing from you! mind if I share this?

guaranteed personal loans no credit check
guaranteed personal loans no credit checkUnited States
2/9/2019 8:38:49 PM#

It's rare to see an article like this, that shows the author is commited to providing value!  You definitely made me think! Thanks-I wouldn't have considered things from your p.o.v otherwise. I have to share this...

badoo hack tool - badoo hack mac os
badoo hack tool - badoo hack mac osUnited States
4/5/2019 1:37:52 PM#

Interesting blog post. A few things i would like to bring up is that personal computer memory must be purchased in case your computer cannot cope with that which you do by using it. One can install two RAM boards containing 1GB each, as an illustration, but not one of 1GB and one having 2GB. One should make sure the car maker's documentation for own PC to make certain what type of memory space it can take.

wipersoft full crack
wipersoft full crackUnited States
4/11/2019 5:34:21 AM#

Some tips i have seen in terms of computer system memory is there are specific features such as SDRAM, DDR and the like, that must match the specific features of the mother board. If the pc's motherboard is kind of current while there are no operating-system issues, changing the storage space literally requires under a couple of hours. It's one of the easiest laptop or computer upgrade methods one can think about. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Evolution Gaming Live Casino
Evolution Gaming Live CasinoUnited States
12/9/2019 6:05:26 AM#

Philippines is blessed with such a beautiful land and amazingly warm people. I always love coming back to the Philippines every year.

Portable Blender
Portable BlenderUnited States
12/9/2019 5:24:51 PM#

So sad that we did not win this year's Miss Universe pageant. There is always next year. We'll take the crown back

Stephane Reckart
Stephane ReckartUnited States
12/20/2019 4:43:24 AM#

Old Knight and psychic octopi are real! #TheOA needs your help.  #SaveTheOA

Rodney Cwikla
Rodney CwiklaUnited States
2/7/2020 5:41:17 PM#

Hi, I've been visiting your website a few times and decided to give you some positive feedback because I find it very useful. Well done. I was wondering if you as someone with experience of creating a useful website could help me out with my new site by giving some feedback about what I could improve? You can find my site by searching for "CasinoSecret" in Google. I would appreciate if you could check it out quickly and tell me what you think. -> rainer0695@gmail.com - Thank you for help and I wish you a great week!

온라인 슬롯
온라인 슬롯United States
2/19/2020 6:52:10 AM#

I love visiting the Philippines. Korea does not have as many beautiful islands as you do. I'm coming back again this summer

Angeline Trongone
Angeline TrongoneUnited States
2/24/2020 9:26:40 AM#

Keep sharing and Keep Inspiring!