October 1824

Cleansing of CBI

13 DIGs and SPs of CBI handling sensitive, high profile cases, have been transferred to other stations,since morning.

If an officer is considered corrupt at CBI Hq,how could he be considered honest for other branches / stations ?

There is no system of securing vigilance clearance of officers before posting in CBI. Intelligence inputs are relied upon.

Subordinate Officers in CBI owe allegiance to different lobbies within.

The IOs are always under threats of arm-twistings-- transfers, repatriations etc.

Verma lobby or Asthana lobby. Congress lobby or BJP lobby.

Highly politicised and compromised.

This explains why investigations against some criminals, are fast-tracked and slowed down in other cases.

Dewitt Englin
Dewitt EnglinUnited States
11/22/2018 11:27:25 PM#

thanks for sharing this information have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

Fausto Beresky
Fausto BereskyUnited States
12/2/2018 8:24:15 AM#

thanks for sharing this information.have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

loans no credit check
loans no credit checkUnited States
12/8/2018 12:07:32 AM#

{This is actually interesting. Would it be ok to volunteer one or two questions?|

webpage
webpageUnited States
12/15/2018 9:09:54 PM#

I  think that you may be bang on about this.|

thi cong xay dung
thi cong xay dungUnited States
12/16/2018 6:12:29 PM#

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I?d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don?t mind. Natually I?ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Shaunte Pellot
Shaunte PellotUnited States
12/16/2018 6:28:47 PM#

Can I simply say what a comfort to find an individual who really understands what they're talking about online. You certainly understand how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people ought to read this and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you're not more popular given that you surely possess the gift. <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

no credit check loans brownsville tx
no credit check loans brownsville txUnited States
12/18/2018 1:22:53 AM#

!This may be a bit inaccurate. Could you clear up some misconceptions for me please? Smile|

Yuriko Borgeson
Yuriko BorgesonUnited States
12/19/2018 3:54:01 AM#

Hello! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got right here on this post. I am coming back to your web site for more soon. <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

mouse click the next web page
mouse click the next web pageUnited States
12/21/2018 6:47:12 PM#

This is actually interesting. Is it ok to ask a question? Because..there are a few lessons that work with this.|

click through the next web page
click through the next web pageUnited States
12/27/2018 8:17:09 PM#

AND..?!

Will Avina
Will AvinaUnited States
1/1/2019 7:42:59 AM#

Sometimes, blogging is a bit tiresome specially if you need to update more topics.;’*~.

a cool way to improve
a cool way to improveUnited States
1/1/2019 9:11:35 AM#

May I friend you on LinkedIn?

Continue
ContinueUnited States
1/3/2019 9:34:42 PM#

Hey, I just found your  blog and I like this post in particular. You make some interesting arguments. Where might I find out more?

no credit check loans
no credit check loansUnited States
1/5/2019 7:23:11 AM#

Hey, I just found your  blog and I like this post a whole lot. You give some great arguments. Where can I find out more?

loans with no credit score check
loans with no credit score checkUnited States
1/9/2019 5:45:17 AM#

Like to share more on this subject? I get the feeling you're holding back some of the jucier opinions, but I would certainly like hearing them Laughing

pdf passwort
pdf passwortUnited States
1/10/2019 12:37:09 PM#

Some really    fantastic  info  ,  Sword lily I  noticed this.

loans no job no credit check
loans no job no credit checkUnited States
1/11/2019 10:41:49 AM#

I  intuit that you are correct with this.

how no credit check loans work
how no credit check loans workUnited States
1/12/2019 11:04:39 PM#

I 'm sure that you're trying to be PC with this topic, but please remember that the polarized details often lead to healthy dialogue when argued with respect..and it IS your blog so allow your content be King here!

small loans no credit check
small loans no credit checkUnited States
1/27/2019 1:13:18 AM#

I  figure that you are right with this.

like it
like itUnited States
1/31/2019 3:21:14 AM#

Thanks for your  sound opinion on what is usually a forgotten topic.  Can I share this with my group?

personal loans no credit check fayetteville nc
personal loans no credit check fayetteville ncUnited States
2/2/2019 11:39:26 PM#