Governments at the Centre and States and their associates in the country are the largest litigants. Ironically, they are also the largest losers. No one  seems to bother about the resultant loss of  revenue to public exchequer.

Government cases are usually defended in courts by standing counsels empanelled Min of Law at Centre and States. Selections involve use of discretionary powers.Subjectivity is bound to creep in. Private lawyers’ track records,success rates,merit, non-compliance of prescribed criteria and guidelines tend to get ignored for extraneous considerations. Political interference sidelines merit. Standing counsels, more often than not,fail to attach importance to government cases,giving more time to their private clients. The govt counsels  are over-awed by presence of distinguished lawyers engaged by the opposite parties on payment of hefty fees ( in cash). All government payments are made by cheques.This acts as a deterrent.

Things are not hunky dory. Situation in States far worse,shameful. A reality check and corrective measures are necessary to arrest further deterioration.

Scott Harell
Scott HarellUnited States
9/15/2018 1:53:31 PM#

thanks for sharing this information.have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

Tyree Mielkie
Tyree MielkieUnited States
10/17/2018 5:25:06 AM#

thanks for sharing this information have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

Daryl Reider
Daryl ReiderUnited States
10/17/2018 6:32:11 AM#

www.weightlostthatworks.com system that really works for me

Tamiko Coltrane
Tamiko ColtraneUnited States
10/21/2018 6:18:39 AM#

test

Jerold Mlynek
Jerold MlynekUnited States
10/29/2018 9:22:40 PM#

thanks for sharing this information..have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

Bryanna Dorsay
Bryanna DorsayUnited States
11/12/2018 4:27:21 AM#

Very nice and interesting comments, keep it up!

Lisbeth Tarnoff
Lisbeth TarnoffUnited States
11/29/2018 6:42:00 AM#

<p>Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG<br />editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice<br />from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!</p>

Bert Emberton
Bert EmbertonUnited States
12/2/2018 7:20:37 PM#

<p>Amazing  Chalkboard Menu signs for Coffee shops, cafe’s, tea joints, small shops and stores. Vintage Chalkboard Artwork can be done in minutes, with no advanced photoshop knowledge. Chalkboard style is very popular and it’s not going anywhere anytime soon. From coffee shops to bicycle services and from</p>

Kiersten Morado
Kiersten MoradoUnited States
12/7/2018 4:40:03 PM#

You didn't mention something Frown|

Jaclyn Hoying
Jaclyn HoyingUnited States
12/11/2018 2:02:53 AM#

I cannot say thank you enough to the wild hacker crew. They saved me from spending my life with a cheater and a bitch. Got her phone texts in 72 hours which they said was slow and they even gave me $100 back ! I WAS LIKE WTF ! Dont get fucked by some fake ass hackers go the see wild hacker crew here - http://oufkrhddoiik3xoy.onion using TOR Wild hacker crew

Wm Sircy
Wm SircyUnited States
12/12/2018 3:19:37 AM#

These guys are the best hackers. I got my EX girlfriends texts in 2 days - http://oufkrhddoiik3xoy.onion - You must use TOR browser to access.

Kathern Schie
Kathern SchieUnited States
12/16/2018 5:46:51 PM#

I love it when individuals come together and share thoughts. Great site, continue the good work! <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

where to get a personal loan
where to get a personal loanUnited States
12/17/2018 10:29:31 PM#

I  suspect that you're bang on with this.|

Dennis Fendlason
Dennis FendlasonUnited States
12/18/2018 1:04:05 PM#

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites online. I will highly recommend this blog! <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

Donald Reil
Donald ReilUnited States
12/19/2018 3:01:37 AM#

You have made some good points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site. <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

Keep Reading
Keep ReadingUnited States
12/24/2018 12:52:03 AM#

You highlight some eloquent ideas-however I think you may be in need of detail. I would like to see you expand this, because you are a worthy writer and I get immense value from reading your posts.|

no credit check loans georgetown sc
no credit check loans georgetown scUnited States
12/27/2018 7:19:38 AM#

You didn't mention something..

online personal loans no credit check
online personal loans no credit checkUnited States
1/3/2019 4:17:19 PM#

OKAY!

no credit check loans
no credit check loansUnited States
1/4/2019 10:23:52 PM#

Care to detail more concerning this subject? I suspect you may be reluctant to share some of your jucier reasoning, but I would certainly love reading them!

no credit check 1 year loans
no credit check 1 year loansUnited States
1/8/2019 11:53:01 PM#

Hi, I just found your  blog and I like this post particularly. You give some great points. Where may I learn more?

loans no credit check jhb
loans no credit check jhbUnited States
1/11/2019 2:53:41 AM#

You come off a bit out of context-can you add more examples?

Related Web Page
Related Web PageUnited States
1/16/2019 12:23:50 AM#

You sound like I do! Wow!

loans no credit check
loans no credit checkUnited States
1/18/2019 3:57:38 PM#

Hi, I came across your  blog and I like this post in particular. You put forward some educated points. Where may I find out more?