The go-slow approach by ruling dispensation headed by PM Modi in investigating UPA's multiple scams ,is baffling . All cases must be taken fast-forward to logical conclusion. For pending cases , the  courts must be requested for expeditious hearing. The CJI is urged to  intervene. All remedies must be utilised to prevent miscarriage of justice. The progress of each case should be kept in public domain for scrutiny.The tax payers are entitled to know details of misappropriation of public funds and the penalty imposed. The Nation wants to know before next general elections.

The UPA’s scams (2004- 2014)read like rule book of fraudsters. One loses the way while counting zeroes in loss figures,stunned by the audacity and brazenness with which the UPA ministers flouted rules to enrich themselves ,their kins and cronies.

Action may be taken on following points :- (a)strengthen CBI’s manpower strength by filling vacancies;  (b)Fix a time frame for completing investigation ; ( c ) Giving long adjournments by courts must be banned by the CJI; (d) The defence will always  derail and delay conviction citing flimsy grounds. This may be monitored by the courts.

Shayna Bali
Shayna BaliUnited States
1/1/2019 1:50:30 PM#

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many informative stuffs on your blog, especially its discussion. Form the tons of comments and posts, I guess I am not the only one having all enjoyment here. Keep up the good work.

good no credit check loans
good no credit check loansUnited States
1/1/2019 10:46:21 PM#

My clique on Facebook would get a lot from your entry. Would it be ok if I share with them?

nextUnited States
1/11/2019 7:53:09 PM#

I'm not picking fault.. however are you sure regarding this? It maybe somewhat triggered and I'm concerned for you :/

no credit check rv loans
no credit check rv loansUnited States
1/13/2019 7:18:17 AM#

I can think of some other lessons that work with this. If I may?

absolutely no credit check loans
absolutely no credit check loansUnited States
1/19/2019 2:14:09 PM#

My gang on Facebook would love this post. Please can I link it to them?

webpage
webpageUnited States
1/31/2019 12:50:40 PM#

OH come on!

loans no credit check nashville tn
loans no credit check nashville tnUnited States
2/3/2019 11:37:34 AM#

I think I know what you're saying, but I need more info.  Can we talk more?

need a loan fast no credit check
need a loan fast no credit checkUnited States
2/9/2019 11:12:31 AM#

This is more practical information than I've found so far.