The impeachment motion of the Congress party targeting CJI, was rejected by the Vice President on ground of unproven misconduct of the CJI. It was held that allegations pertain to period when the CJI was either in private practice or holding a junior position.Two Congress MPs petitioned the Supreme  court on May 7,2018 contesting Vice President’s  rejection of impeachment notice, calling it arbitrary and illegal.

Situation took a dramatic  turn on May 8,2018 when the petitioners’ lawyer withdrew impeachment plea challenging constitution of 5-judge bench of Supreme court  while insisting to get a copy of  judicial order from the Bench. Shocking high drama followed after the lawyer failed to justify the petition against the CJI.

Unprecedented, unpardonable misconduct.

Let the Top court initiate contempt proceedings against all concerned for filing a politically motivated plea and casting aspersions on  the CJI alleging unproven misconduct.

The Congress is on the backfoot. But, introspect on some interesting possibilities:--

(a) Whether petition's withdrawal would set the judicial crisis and controversy at rest ?

Perhaps,not,if the Congress leaders' naivete , arrogance and aggression are any indication. They are hell-bent

(b) What will happen ,if, the congress party ill-advised by its legal foot soldiers decide make all its MPs in Rajya Sabha as petitioners?

(c) Will taking recourse to RTI route for getting a copy of " administrative order”,if any, issued by SC's Registrar General help particularly as it impinges on the internal functioning of the Apex court.This needs to be checked.

Let the legal eagles deliberate on the contentious issues and give their opinions to satisfy public curiosity.

B TO B MAROC
B TO B MAROC United States
6/21/2018 2:00:48 AM#

Interesting thanks for your post.

B TO B MAROC
B TO B MAROC United States
6/21/2018 2:44:02 AM#

Interesting thanks for your post.

Russ Whitsey
Russ WhitseyUnited States
6/30/2018 3:49:49 AM#

With thanks! Valuable information!

바카라사이트
바카라사이트United States
7/1/2018 6:48:12 AM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

바카라
바카라United States
7/1/2018 6:48:14 AM#

Black on black in the Charger I'm creepin' Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

Chae Steury
Chae SteuryUnited States
7/2/2018 1:16:30 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

바카라사이트
바카라사이트United States
7/3/2018 4:12:52 AM#

With thanks! Valuable information!

바카라사이트
바카라사이트United States
7/3/2018 4:12:58 AM#

With thanks! Valuable information!

Free Auto Approve List 7-2-2018
Free Auto Approve List 7-2-2018United States
7/4/2018 10:41:02 PM#

I hope you all have a great week. I've added a new list. This is the biggest list so far.

Larita Follansbee
Larita FollansbeeUnited States
7/5/2018 6:28:57 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

Merle Deangeles
Merle DeangelesUnited States
7/5/2018 6:56:16 PM#

good stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.

Boyce Hescock
Boyce HescockUnited States
7/6/2018 2:36:00 AM#

Awesome! Its in fact amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of

best empowering songs
best empowering songsUnited States
7/26/2018 3:53:53 PM#

It is really a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

Trendsetting African American Athletes
Trendsetting African American Athletes United States
7/29/2018 12:20:29 AM#

This is a very intuitive column. While we are on the present subject matter, please allow me to share a reassuring presentation that details the forgotten successes of the unstoppable leaders who bypassed the racial obstacles. By remembering the wins of the Black women and men  who created our collective, intellectual and governmental organizations, True First initiates a consequentially ellaborate take.  Study about legends including W.E.B. Dubois as well as Shirley Chisholm.

Unsung African American Trailblazers
Unsung African American TrailblazersUnited States
8/5/2018 10:27:47 PM#

This is a very insightful column. Since we are on this topic, please permit me to share a informational series that tells the awesome achievements of the true trailblazers who evaded the race barriers. By remembering the accomplishments of the Negro people  who created our collective, cultural and public organizations, True First provides a significantly ellaborate report.  Read about achievers like Charlie Sifford together with Aretha Franklin.

Qiana Vessels
Qiana VesselsUnited States
8/16/2018 5:43:39 PM#

With thanks! Valuable information! https://php665.com/

Stewart Auckerman
Stewart AuckermanUnited States
8/16/2018 8:17:27 PM#

I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site. https://bzp65.com/

Marhta Plymel
Marhta PlymelUnited States
8/16/2018 8:26:57 PM#

Black on black in the Charg I'm creepin' Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini https://php665.com/

Neil Rundstrom
Neil RundstromUnited States
8/19/2018 1:18:01 PM#

It?s hard to come by knowledgeable people on this subject, however, you https://php665.com/

Robby Duplin
Robby DuplinUnited States
8/19/2018 2:38:09 PM#

Hello. impressive job. I did not anticipate this. https://bzp65.com/

Sarah Macugay
Sarah MacugayUnited States
8/19/2018 2:55:03 PM#

of writing i am as well delighted to share my know-how here with colleagues. https://php665.com/

Emory Carow
Emory CarowUnited States
8/29/2018 12:46:31 AM#

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

cash for car melbourne
cash for car melbourneUnited States
9/3/2018 10:42:50 AM#

hello!,I like your writing very a lot! proportion we communicate more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

furtdso linopv
furtdso linopvUnited States
9/15/2018 6:53:51 PM#

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I?¦ll try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your web site?

Celine Finona
Celine FinonaUnited States
10/6/2018 10:15:40 AM#

I just couldn't depart your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts

Cody Quiros

losing weight
losing weightUnited States
10/27/2018 11:01:38 PM#

losing weight
losing weightUnited States
10/30/2018 6:27:49 PM#

In an ideal world, there would be no need for additional vitamins and supplements. The fact of the matter is fewer people eat a varied enough diet to cover all bases. There are some essential nutritional additives that take care of the missing puzzle pieces in a diet. Boosting immunity to protect against disease is an important part of any person's overall health and fitness. Everyone knows about vitamins A, C, and E, which are important, but are not the only letters in the alphabet.

gearbox wreckers
gearbox wreckersUnited States
11/1/2018 10:09:39 PM#

Enjoyed reading  this, very good stuff,  appreciate it. "It is well to remember that the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of others." by John Andrew Holmes.

Theron Barbano
Theron BarbanoUnited States
11/2/2018 12:35:12 AM#

i really like this your blog

George Bougie
George BougieUnited States
11/4/2018 11:35:28 AM#

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Ak 47 price
Ak 47 priceUnited States
11/11/2018 2:42:39 PM#

Bhai gun license abhi bi open hain ????