Supreme Court took the noble initiative by rationalising the Atrocities against SC,ST Act. Objective? Objective ? To eliminate rampant misuse of the Atrocities Act.

This is now sought to be neutralised by the ruling dispensation by promulgating an Ordinance. Empowerment of the elite SC/ST,who have been reaping the fruits of reservations , generations after generations ?

The poorest of the poor SC/ST are not even aware of their rights. But, who cares for them in view of the vicious compulsions of vote-bank politics ? Let them reap the fruits of reservation policy instead of the affluent dalits. Every indian will support the move.

Now, the casteist union minister Paswan wants another ordinance to be promulgated by the government. He has now demanded application of the reservation roster to all cases of promotion of SC/ST. This politically motivated suggestion is in gross violations of Supreme court’s verdicts. Merit becomes the casualty,as always.

I fail to understand whether the Parliament is supreme or the Supreme court is sovereign?

What happens to our Fundamental Right : Right to Equality before Law?

B TO B MAROC
B TO B MAROC United States
6/21/2018 2:01:00 AM#

Interesting thanks for your post.

Rebekah Schulenberg
Rebekah SchulenbergUnited States
6/30/2018 7:47:28 AM#

Black on black in the Charg I'm creepin' Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

카지노
카지노United States
7/1/2018 12:35:03 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in you own urine?

바카라
바카라United States
7/1/2018 12:35:03 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

바카라사이트
바카라사이트United States
7/1/2018 12:35:57 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

Celestine Friske
Celestine FriskeUnited States
7/2/2018 1:16:31 PM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

Free Auto Approve List 7-2-2018
Free Auto Approve List 7-2-2018United States
7/3/2018 2:03:51 AM#

I hope you all have a great week. I've added a new list. This is the biggest list so far.

카지노사이트
카지노사이트United States
7/3/2018 8:33:55 AM#

Black on black in the Charger I'm creepin' Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

바카라사이트
바카라사이트United States
7/3/2018 8:34:00 AM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?

카지노사이트
카지노사이트United States
7/3/2018 8:56:46 AM#

Will Scherz
Will ScherzUnited States
7/5/2018 6:56:20 PM#

I conceive this web site has got some real good information for everyone

Packers And Movers Mumbai
Packers And Movers MumbaiIndia
7/5/2018 11:33:56 PM#

We Provide Best Packers And Movers Mumbai List for Get Free Best Quotes,Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Household Shifting Services @ http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/

Packers And Movers Pune
Packers And Movers PuneIndia
7/6/2018 5:27:06 AM#

We Provide Best Packers And Movers Pune List for Get Free Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Local Household Shifting Services.@ http://packersmoverspune.org/

Shila Toenjes
Shila ToenjesUnited States
7/9/2018 5:28:00 PM#

Ronald Pascoal
Ronald PascoalUnited States
7/13/2018 6:52:21 AM#

Don’t wear seat belts lest you drown in your own urine?