None, in my view.

The Congress is terminally ill. The power-hungry Nehru-Gandhi dynasty and its loose cannons , are the root cause of party’s slow death.

Being out of touch with the ground realities, the party has lost its relevance and usefulness. Lack of inner-party democracy, most vicious during Indira Gandhi’s times, promoted cult worship, stifling the voice of reason and sanity.The trend continues, till date. Only, characters have changed endowed with zero intellectual maturity

The crooked veterans in the Congress are spineless slaves, devoid of self esteem. Revolving around the fulcrum and maintaining their seesaw balances. They vie with each other in keeping the self- proclaimed Supremo happy. The leadership , has neither the concern nor

understanding of country’s problems. It draws strength from ill-gotten wealth stashed in tax havens abroad.

Sudden emergence of anti- dynasty movement in the Congress could save the party from itself. Even the chances of such an eventuality, are nil. So strong is the mafia-like stranglehold. A majority of Congi veterans involved in UPA scams, may be paying the price of their sins.

Performance or non -performance by ruling dispensations in States, should not be ignored.This could have negative  or positive impact on one party or the other.

Anti-incumbency factor arising out of corruption and non-performance , could kill any political party.and strengthen the hands of  its enemies. Public is watchful. Parties like the SP, BSP, RJD,AAP etc could meet the same fate as the Congress due to their corrupt practices.

Such cases need close monitoring. Investigations, prosecution and convictions have to be followed up in the interest of speedy criminal justice administration.

In sum, the situation is hopeless. The Congress is at the cross roads. No one can help in its revival,let alone, Rahul Gandhi’s boring address at the Berkeley.

Robt Bromberg
Robt BrombergUnited States
7/14/2018 3:21:23 AM#

Hire a hacker here - http://456bosfo4pgtbrv3.onion - You must use TOR browser to access.

Kristal Zelek
Kristal ZelekUnited States
9/14/2018 6:16:46 PM#

thanks for sharing this information.have shared this link with others keep posting such information..

little nightmares pc cd key
little nightmares pc cd keyUnited States
11/27/2018 8:19:09 PM#

I’d should verify with you here. Which is not one thing I often do! I get pleasure from reading a submit that will make folks think. Also, thanks for permitting me to remark!

Simon Amison
Simon AmisonUnited States
12/19/2018 5:31:18 AM#

I wanted to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book marked to check out new stuff you post… <a href="bestcopywritingcourse.blogspot.com"></a>;

Sid Townson
Sid TownsonUnited States
1/11/2019 3:09:53 AM#

forza_horizon_4_serial_key.zip
forza_horizon_4_serial_key.zipUnited States
3/24/2019 3:52:28 PM#

Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

HOW TO HACK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT LATEST
HOW TO HACK WHATSAPP ACCOUNT LATESTUnited States
4/8/2019 9:17:56 PM#

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and precise effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and in no way seem to get one thing done.