Kanchi Sankaracharya :-- " All hindu Gods are criminals? "

Kanchi Sankaracharya tapes released by Republic TV are brazenly shameful.

Worshipped by politicians,top bureaucrats,business houses builders etc, no one can vouch for the credentials of the Hindu demi-gods.

All have dangerous connections with killer mafias.

I had posted names of 14 fraud babas in my post.

There are many more whose details have not been released by

Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad.

All allegedly given clean chits as a quid pro quo..

Grigory Rasputins of India.

Dhirendra Brahmcharya ( He had a huge cashe of arms and a helipad at Rishikesh ) Chandra Swami ( St Kitt’s etc.

All allegedly had/have criminal antecedents Where is the room full of gold,diamonds, cash etc allegedly siphoned off in trucks from the abode of a "saint" in Bengaluru after his demise?

Kenyatta Roden
Kenyatta RodenUnited States
2/13/2018 12:15:58 AM#

I'm not sure why but this blog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Too many cooks
Too many cooksUnited States
4/15/2018 8:08:22 AM#

These two better settle their score now before everything ends up burnt!

Iomoio
IomoioUnited States
4/16/2018 12:38:05 AM#

Whoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your articles. Stay up the good work! You recognize, lots of people are looking round for this info, you could help them greatly.

Iomoio
IomoioUnited States
4/19/2018 1:18:05 AM#

car removal melbourne
car removal melbourneUnited States
9/3/2018 8:50:42 AM#

Dead indited subject matter, thank you for selective information. "Necessity is the mother of taking chances." by Mark Twain.

car removal melbourne
car removal melbourneUnited States
9/5/2018 9:27:44 AM#

I definitely wanted sex jot down a simple note to be able to say thanks to you for some of the awesome techniques you are posting here. My time-consuming internet lookup has at the end been paid with reputable content sex write about with my company. I would point out that we site visitors actually are rather fortunate sex exist in a good site with  many lovely professionals with valuable strategies. I feel rather grateful sex have seen your web pages and look forward sex so many more brilliant minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once again for all the details.