In a serious indictment, Shunglu committee has charged Kejriwal government with gross abuse of power. More and more skeletons are tumbling out of the cupboard by the day. Despite solid evidences, the accused is having a free run, calling it an act of political vendetta. Height of brazenness. Why can’t Delhi’s Lt. Governor recommend to the President sacking of ruling political dispensation to be replaced by LG’s rule assisted by chosen bureaucracy.

The following couplet fits aptly on Kejriwal and his corrupt associates.

“Nizaam-e-maikada aaj bigda hua hai doston ;

Unhe hi jaam milta hai, jinhe peena nahi aata...!!!”

Arlen Loreaux
Arlen LoreauxUnited States
7/21/2018 5:11:55 PM#

sound like you know what you?re talking about! Thanks

Leonardo Mitchem
Leonardo MitchemUnited States
7/23/2018 12:53:21 PM#

With thanks! Valuable information!

Kenton Schop
Kenton SchopUnited States
7/31/2018 10:38:04 AM#

I got what you mean,saved to fav, very decent site.

songs about moving on
songs about moving onUnited States
8/9/2018 3:39:03 AM#

Hope the site owner wont mind, however I did up a spotify playlist inspired by what you wrote.

Angelic Mccurry
Angelic MccurryUnited States
8/16/2018 5:54:09 PM#

With thanks! Valuable information! https://php665.com/

Lyman Semone
Lyman SemoneUnited States
8/16/2018 6:47:54 PM#

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. https://php665.com/

Perry Carnovale
Perry CarnovaleUnited States
8/16/2018 11:56:40 PM#

*There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don?t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Keven Gimpel
Keven GimpelUnited States
8/19/2018 12:51:34 PM#

Awesome! Its in fact amazing paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this piece of https://php665.com/

Wayne Kempster
Wayne KempsterUnited States
8/19/2018 1:24:41 PM#

What’s up, after reading this awesome piece https://php665.com/

Bernard Demski
Bernard DemskiUnited States
10/24/2018 11:40:16 PM#

Black on black in the Charger I'm creepin' Rub me the right way, you might get a genie B.o.B, black Houdini

Ellsworth Baughan
Ellsworth BaughanUnited States
12/12/2018 12:50:25 PM#

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

loans no credit check
loans no credit checkUnited States
12/28/2018 7:42:19 AM#

I'm not concern trolling.. however are you sure regarding this? It seems a bit reaching and I'm worried about you :/

similar webpage
similar webpageUnited States
1/1/2019 7:21:12 PM#

I'm not butting in.. however are you sure about this? It maybe kinda forced and I'm worried for you :/

just click the next document
just click the next documentUnited States
1/5/2019 1:43:47 PM#

Sounds quite wise and thoughtful. May I counter with one or two questions?

how to get no credit check loans
how to get no credit check loansUnited States
1/11/2019 6:06:28 PM#

You didn't mention something!

personal loans no credit check
personal loans no credit checkUnited States
1/19/2019 11:29:18 AM#

Sure.. written down, but-quite possibly won't succeed in reality, sorry..