Can the Sahitya Akademi awardees be called intellectuals, conscience keepers or opinion makers? They have forfeited their rights to be categorized as such..By returning the awards, they have disgraced their own works that earned them coveted recognition. Awards helped them earn hefty royalties from publishing houses. And, catapult them to sudden name and fame and turn them into insensitive, self-seeking millionaires.

Have the writers made any contribution to society?

Did they ever propose any solutions to solve societal problems?

If, not, let them join the club of pseudo intellectuals.

They merely allowed themselves to be manipulated politically with ulterior motives.-- Just to embarass PMcrats and overcome  threats of  “ frustration, low productivity, absenteeism,   sedentary jobs, increasing workload, image  makeover of  offices by  creating a positive  and energetic work force , help in effective discharge of official duties etc.”

DOP&T’s pearls of wisdom or plebian arguments. Insiders reveal on condition of anonymity that suggestion for gyms came from a few top bureaucrats to burn their calories. Juniors do it, anyway, travelling by public transports. Why can’t seniors emulate their subordinates and eliminate VVIP racism? Have they forgotten Modi mantra: Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Sweeping would surely keep them healthier and happier.  Consider logistics. Shortage of office space in Delhi and outside is well known. Scouting for additional office space in the open market would be prohitively  costly. Private gyms have sprouted at every nook and corner. Why not avail of  these facilities instead of creating duplicate infra-structure. The cascading effect  on the States has not been visualised? Expenditure running into thousands of crores of rupees. This could be utilized on projects/schemes to help the less fortunately circumstanced. People are getting increasingly disillusioned. GOI must get its priorities right. Sooner,the better.

how to stop hair fall home remedies
how to stop hair fall home remediesUnited States
10/9/2017 10:12:24 AM#

Thanks  for helping out,  great  info .

Become Freelancer
Become FreelancerUnited States
10/10/2017 7:15:41 AM#

This i like. Thanks!

how to stop hair fall in summer naturally
how to stop hair fall in summer naturallyUnited States
10/15/2017 4:05:40 PM#

I have realized that over the course of building a relationship with real estate managers, you'll be able to come to understand that, in most real estate deal, a payment is paid. Eventually, FSBO sellers will not "save" the percentage. Rather, they struggle to win the commission by doing an agent's task. In doing this, they shell out their money and also time to accomplish, as best they will, the obligations of an realtor. Those tasks include disclosing the home by way of marketing, representing the home to prospective buyers, constructing a sense of buyer urgency in order to make prompt an offer, preparing home inspections, dealing with qualification inspections with the lender, supervising maintenance tasks, and assisting the closing.

how to stop hair fall fast
how to stop hair fall fastUnited States
10/24/2017 2:38:07 PM#

I have come across that now, more and more people are increasingly being attracted to camcorders and the industry of pictures. However, as a photographer, it's important to first invest so much of your time deciding the exact model of camera to buy and also moving via store to store just so you could buy the least expensive camera of the trademark you have decided to settle on. But it would not end at this time there. You also have to consider whether you should obtain a digital digital camera extended warranty. Thanks alot : ) for the good guidelines I gained from your weblog.

Dong Janas
Dong JanasUnited States
12/7/2017 10:04:10 AM#

How do I start website for the sole purpose of redirecting people to another website?

Lanell Laulu
Lanell LauluUnited States
12/15/2017 12:18:48 PM#

<p>My brother recommended I may like this web site. He used to<br />be entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how so much time<br />I had spent for this information! Thank you!</p>

Sophia
SophiaUnited States
1/5/2018 7:26:11 PM#

Learn the secrets to becoming FACEBOOK RICH. http://bit.ly/Facebook-Monetization-Secrets

Guadalupe Jurist
Guadalupe JuristUnited States
1/15/2018 11:38:46 PM#

<p>It&rsquo;s going to be ending of mine day, but before<br />finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing<br />to increase my know-how.</p>

Maurice Cedars
Maurice CedarsUnited States
2/18/2018 1:54:40 PM#

Your happy birthday image is really fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

Anastacia Dimock
Anastacia DimockUnited States
2/18/2018 1:54:59 PM#

OMG! This birthday picture is beautiful! Appreciate you for sharing.

Coretta Frankenstein
Coretta FrankensteinUnited States
2/18/2018 2:22:39 PM#

Wow! This happy birthday greeting looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Audrea Reister
Audrea ReisterUnited States
2/18/2018 2:31:47 PM#

Wow! Your happy birthday picture is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Lupe Neaves
Lupe NeavesUnited States
2/18/2018 2:31:56 PM#

Interesting birthday picture dear. These variations are perfect in the article. Thanks for sharing this nice post.

Chance Lierle
Chance LierleUnited States
2/18/2018 2:39:19 PM#

This happy birthday message is really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Rona Sabates
Rona SabatesUnited States
2/18/2018 2:42:01 PM#

This is fun! I am really fond of this birthday image. Have a blessed day.

Teodoro Bellingtier
Teodoro BellingtierUnited States
2/18/2018 2:42:12 PM#

Wow! Your birthday wish looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Deshawn Fairall
Deshawn FairallUnited States
2/18/2018 2:52:34 PM#

This is super cute! I really like your birthday picture. Have a marvelous day.

Deidra Legnon
Deidra LegnonUnited States
2/18/2018 2:55:21 PM#

This is adorable! I am really fond of this happy birthday greeting. Have a marvelous day.

Charline Fortner
Charline FortnerUnited States
2/18/2018 3:01:09 PM#

Wow! Your happy birthday image looks fascinating! Thank you for sharing.

Pura Herry
Pura HerryUnited States
2/18/2018 3:05:35 PM#

Interesting happy birthday picture friend. These pieces fit nicely for the purpose. Appreciate you for sharing this nice post.

Zane Secora
Zane SecoraUnited States
2/18/2018 3:06:55 PM#

This is fun! I really love your birthday image. Have a beautiful day.

test1
test1United States
2/27/2018 5:58:42 AM#

Nicely… to be absolutely genuine, My partner and i had not been hoping to stumble upon this kind of data accidentally, as I did, because I recently came across your blog article whilst I used to be the truth is running looking throughout AOL, looking for some thing very close up however, not a similar… On the other hand at this time I will be over happy for being here and also I want to bring that the insight is extremely intriguing even though a little bit controversial to the recognized… I’d personally say it’s as much as discussion… but I’m frightened to cause you to an opponent, ha, ha, ha… However, for those who like to dicuss at length over it, you need to response to my remark and also I will always sign up so that I’ll be informed and are available back again for much more… Your current hopeful friend

leaflet distribution
leaflet distributionUnited States
3/5/2018 3:48:16 AM#

Incredible work on your site, reading it all the way from Ireland. Hope to make my leaflet distribution site just as good Tom www.citymarketing.ie

Trevor Taydus
Trevor TaydusUnited States
3/6/2018 5:19:11 PM#

This is super cute! I really love this anniversary wish. Have a nice day.

Facebook Monetization Secrets
Facebook Monetization SecretsUnited States
3/17/2018 8:50:20 PM#

What if you could by-pass Facebook's reach limit and get your site or ads accross to everyone on the entire network.....1.8 billion people waiting to see your content for free. What if I told you you could use this to land Social Media Influencer contracts with Nike or XBox? Am I interesting you ;) Join the club & Destroy Facebook's News Feed here --> http://bit.ly/Facebook-Monetization-Revealed

Jorge Barkes
Jorge BarkesUnited States
3/21/2018 2:23:04 PM#

Thank you so much for the great article, it was fluent and to the point. Cheers.

Iomoio
IomoioUnited States
5/10/2018 8:29:00 AM#

You have brought up a very superb details, thank you for the post.

garage flooring
garage flooringUnited States
6/21/2018 6:28:53 AM#

Epoxy resin
Epoxy resinUnited States
8/6/2018 3:25:02 AM#

Garage floor epoxy
Garage floor epoxyUnited States
8/8/2018 11:36:30 AM#

Epoxy floor paint
Epoxy floor paintUnited States
8/9/2018 11:10:22 AM#

Howdy! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back frequently!

Gaston Gillenwater
Gaston GillenwaterUnited States
9/6/2018 8:25:44 AM#

You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

Kemberly Lagasca
Kemberly LagascaUnited States
9/6/2018 6:14:38 PM#

All other bloggers should take note: this is what awesome blogs look like! I can’t wait to see more of your work! Not only is it engaging, but it is also creative. If you would respond with a link to your Facebook, I would be very grateful!

Sebastian Melendres
Sebastian MelendresUnited States
9/16/2018 6:25:54 PM#

Decidedly refreshing idea, I suppose I will give it a shot. Thanks!