December 1523

The Lost Opportunity

The Parliament passing the juvenile rapist bill in a huff, is meaningless. It will not mitigate juvenile rapes and murders Many loopholes. Quantum of punishment, fate of juvenile justice board, where to lodge juvenile rapists - along with adults or separately. Could there be differential punishments like chemical castration for juveniles and 25 to 30 years of life imprisonment for the adults ? Why could the legislation not have retrospective effect ? Was it not possible in the light of Supreme court's latest observation on Nirbhaya case?

EVEN EXTENDED DETENTION OF NIRBHAYA'S RAPIST COULD BE ALLOWED BY THE PARLIAMENT DESPITE BEING FREED BY SUPREME COURT. PARLIAMENT IS SUPREME TO LEGISLATE ON MAKING RETROSPECTIVE LAWS. Justice was not given to Nirbhaya.even after three years. Release of Nirbhaya's juvenile rapist has put Nirbhaya's parents live in permanent fear. Even the rapist would face the danger of public lynching in the face of public outrage. In the absence of application of mind by the Parliament, the exercise has been a total failure. LET THE PRESIDENT OF INDIA NOT ACCORD HIS ASSENT TO THE BILL AND MAKE IT AN ACT, TILL THE ABOVE DEFICIENCIES ARE SORTED OUT TO MAKE THE LAWS MORE EFFECTIVE AND MEANINGFUL.

link building services
link building servicesUnited States
2/10/2016 1:38:45 AM#

Legendary! This is merely spectacular! Not merely top quality, yet also important info. And that is unusual to come by presentlies! I need to claim that I am really satisfied as well as will certainly return once more if you maintain the quality as well as value of the material at this level, and even obtain it on the next level. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your time! God bless!

backlinks for my website
backlinks for my websiteUnited States
3/21/2016 6:47:04 AM#

Not simply reputable, but likewise useful details. As well as that is uncommon to come by these days! I have to say that I am really impressed and also will definitely come back again if you keep up the top quality as well as value of the content at this degree, or even get it on the following level.

buying high pr backlinks
buying high pr backlinksUnited States
4/5/2016 11:26:44 PM#

Spectacular! Just all the good words apply to this content! Thank you from the base of my heart and also soul and I will come browse through once again if you keep up the great work!

link building 2015
link building 2015United States
4/9/2016 5:35:17 AM#

Not simply quality, but also useful info. And also that is unusual to come by these days! I have to state that I am truly impressed as well as will surely come back once again if you keep up the reputable and also value of the content at this degree, or even get it on the next level.

high pr backlinks sites
high pr backlinks sitesUnited States
5/11/2016 4:03:06 AM#

Famous! This is merely incredible! Not just quality, however additionally valuable info. Which is uncommon to come by presentlies! I need to say that I am actually impressed and will certainly return again if you keep up the reputable as well as value of the content at this level, or perhaps get it on the following level. Genuinely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your time! God bless!

backlinks google
backlinks googleUnited States
5/12/2016 3:05:44 PM#

Just spectacular! I know you have put a lot of effort into this and I really wanted to tell you just how grateful I am! Hope you placed out even a lot more amazing things in the close to future as well as I will certainly come back and also read it!

easy high pr backlinks
easy high pr backlinksUnited States
6/9/2016 11:44:21 AM#

Amazing! Simply all the good words apply to this content! Thank you from the bottom of my heart as well as soul as well as I will certainly come see again if you maintain up the good work!

insurance
insuranceUnited States
7/7/2016 2:49:21 AM#

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

content writing
content writingUnited States
7/18/2016 2:15:36 AM#

Spectacular! Simply all the good words apply to this content! Thank you from the base of my heart and also spirit and also I will certainly come see once more if you keep up the great job!

Nichelle Chaples
Nichelle ChaplesUnited States
8/3/2016 6:55:21 AM#

I have been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before. "Wherever they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn people." by Heinrich Heine.

Mildred Taylor
Mildred TaylorUnited States
8/13/2016 3:13:10 AM#

you're truly a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a fantastic process in this matter!