The cutting edge of judicial system for aam aadmi in India, is the lowest judge in the judicial hierarchy.

Can judges make it a practice to visit subordinate courts to see how frequent adjournments are given on flimsy grounds and how justice delivery system functions. Litigants' faith has been badly shaken in indian judiciary.

Should not the Hon'ble Supreme court ask judges of higher courts to regularly watch the proceedings in lower courts through surprise checks?

This will help the litigants. Let the practice be replicated in all courts across the country.

Bert Chehab
Bert ChehabUnited States
5/10/2015 3:11:33 AM#

Your material is amazingly significant.|

seo link building
seo link buildingUnited States
4/6/2016 12:49:43 AM#

Not merely reputable, but additionally valuable details. And also that is uncommon to come by these days! I have to claim that I am really satisfied as well as will surely come back again if you keep up the quality and also value of the content at this degree, or even get it on the next level.

link building in 2015
link building in 2015United States
4/9/2016 6:59:22 AM#

Fabulous! This is just outstanding! Not simply quality, but likewise useful information. Which is unusual to come by these days! I have to state that I am truly impressed as well as will certainly come back once again if you keep up the quality and value of the material at this degree, and even acquire it on the following degree. Regards, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your time! God bless!

Packers And Movers
Packers And MoversUnited States
4/24/2016 2:23:46 AM#

I'm trying to find blogs that have really great advice on what's in fashion and what the best makeup is..

backlinks 2015
backlinks 2015United States
6/23/2016 8:28:11 AM#

Wow! Just remarkable! Thank you a lot for the information shared! I understand you have actually placed a bunch of initiative right into this and also I would like to tell you how thankful I am! There have to be more blogs similar to this on the net! I will absolutely subscribe and bookmark to your superior website! Hope you put out much more outstanding stuff in the near future and I will certainly come back and read it! Maintain the magnum opus!

seo content
seo contentUnited States
7/18/2016 2:45:08 AM#

Not just reputable, but likewise important details. As well as that is rare to come by these days! I have to say that I am really pleased and also will surely come back once more if you maintain up the high quality as well as worth of the material at this level, or even obtain it on the next level.

link building expert
link building expertUnited States
9/15/2016 5:54:15 AM#

Useful! Appealing! Quality! Prized possession! Fabulous! Terrific! Awesome! Just all the wonderful words apply to this material! If you keep up the good work, thank you from the base of my heart and also heart and also I will certainly come see once again!