A seemingly innocuous statement by Sharad Pawar on Dec 20, 2009, attributing the existing price rise of consumer goods to ‘global warming’ jolted me into writing this piece. Sheer baloney, was it! The price inflation during the past two years has been phenomenal. Does it not demonstrate GOI’s failure in controlling price rise? Will the country’s economists including the PM agree with such frivolous and escapist statement of Agriculture minister on ‘Food Security’? Let us spare a word about the BPLs (37% as per GOI estimate) . They do not get two square meals a day. They merely get election promises on ‘Food Security’ in terms of UPA’s mandate. On the contrary, the mollycoddled MPs who represent them get total’ food security’ through highly subsidized canteens located inside the Parliament House, its Annexe and the Library. Is this concealed subsidy justified? One feels such food security to MPs in the temple of democracy is a blot on the Parliament. How could these parliamentarians digest food at such abysmally low price and debate the issue of 'Food Security ‘for the down-trodden. This is hypocrisy at its worst!. Worse still, enjoying virtually free lunches and dinners by the staff and officers of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha Sectts looks to me down- right vulgar, to say the least! I have personally seen them shamelessly enjoying the 5-Star grub during the deliberations of the Standing Finance Committees attached to various ministries. All this at the tax-payers’ cost. Will the Speaker, Lok Sabha and Deputy Chairman, Rajya Sabha jointly ponder over these matters seriously in a transparent manner and order immediate withdrawal of concealed subsidies to Parliamentary food jaunts. These heavenly canteens must also be declared in-accessible to the Parliamentary Secretariat babus and Security Staff. Let the Parliamentarians cutting across party lines lead by examples and boycott these canteens, run by the Railways, if they have the slightest concerns for the poor.

Agatha Nicodemus
Agatha NicodemusUnited States
4/2/2015 2:41:34 AM#

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Chung Fordyce
Chung FordyceUnited States
4/2/2015 2:57:48 AM#

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

Alpha Thomas
Alpha ThomasUnited States
4/2/2015 4:26:43 AM#

With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Chau Gravell
Chau GravellUnited States
4/2/2015 5:15:07 AM#

Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

Roderick Winnewisser
Roderick WinnewisserUnited States
4/2/2015 8:14:57 AM#

Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

Joseph Diskind
Joseph DiskindUnited States
5/10/2015 3:16:58 AM#

Great web website! It looks extremely professional! Keep up the great work!|

Trudi Geitgey
Trudi GeitgeyUnited States
6/20/2015 5:17:34 AM#

Most of what you mention is supprisingly accurate and that makes me wonder why I hadn't looked at this with this light before. This article truly did switch the light on for me as far as this particular topic goes. Nevertheless there is one position I am not really too comfy with so while I try to reconcile that with the actual main idea of the issue, allow me see exactly what the rest of the subscribers have to point out.Well done.

Gary Metter
Gary MetterUnited States
6/24/2015 6:49:08 AM#

An impressive share

Jamison Jacko
Jamison JackoUnited States
6/28/2015 3:14:46 AM#

Hi there very cool blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I'll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to search out numerous helpful information right here within the put up, we'd like work out extra strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .|

Carleen Rosbough
Carleen RosboughUnited States
6/28/2015 4:18:52 PM#

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Isabelle Mylar
Isabelle MylarUnited States
6/29/2015 1:12:40 PM#

A beautiful caring story- so sorry you had to go through it- thank you for sharing. Sending prayers

solar panels australia
solar panels australiaUnited States
7/23/2015 2:58:16 AM#

How can creative writing be taught in a standardized way?

Jobstat Post
Jobstat PostUnited States
7/26/2015 8:45:02 PM#

[...] Trackback [...]

emulateur 3ds pc
emulateur 3ds pcUnited States
8/12/2015 1:56:42 PM#

After I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on every time a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service? Cheers!

telecharger United States
9/14/2015 5:43:51 AM#

Wholesale Cheap Handbags Are you ok basically repost this on my small site? Quite possibly to provide credit where it can be due. Have a very great day!

home page
home pageUnited States
9/17/2015 8:33:10 PM#

Hi there, I must say that Tales from abroad  » Blog Archive   » Rafting is a extremely excellent place to slack from function   I really really like your blog and I’ve already bookmarked it. Make sure you, maintain it up to date much more often. Thank you!

Robert Mysinger
Robert MysingerUnited States
10/2/2015 12:16:54 AM#

Hey. Impressive ideas.

JamesishotUnited States
10/4/2015 6:53:47 PM#

backlinks 2015
backlinks 2015United States
4/6/2016 1:09:12 AM#

Simply incredible! I recognize you have actually put a great deal of initiative right into this and I wanted to inform you how grateful I am! Hope you put out also more remarkable things in the near future as well as I will certainly come back and review it!

high pr backlinks service
high pr backlinks serviceUnited States
4/9/2016 3:01:29 PM#

Not merely top quality, however also valuable details. As well as that is uncommon to come by these days! I have to claim that I am really impressed and also will certainly come back again if you keep up the reputable as well as worth of the content at this degree, or also get it on the following level.

Sidney Donnell
Sidney DonnellUnited States
6/27/2016 12:07:47 AM#

This is very amazing tips i will link this tips to my blog, keep posting!

Britni Scrivener
Britni ScrivenerUnited States
7/29/2016 2:45:25 PM#

Keep it going!

Eugenie Koenig
Eugenie KoenigUnited States
8/3/2016 4:47:24 AM#

Im getting much ideas after reading your post, thank you

Jacquiline Papi
Jacquiline PapiUnited States
2/13/2018 10:38:18 AM#

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

seo proxies
seo proxiesUnited States
2/14/2018 9:11:30 PM#

Thanks for your post on the vacation industry. I might also like to add that if you are one senior contemplating traveling, it can be absolutely imperative that you buy traveling insurance for senior citizens. When traveling, elderly people are at greatest risk of having a professional medical emergency. Obtaining the right insurance package for the age group can safeguard your health and provide peace of mind.