It is high time that the GOI cut its umbilical cord with the colonial past. Let the GOI Ministers no longer, be treated like Indian princes receiving fat privy purses (Read as salaries), a large number of freebies and a still larger complement of Personal Staff, to boot. Annual expenditure on Ministers’ personal staff runs into crores of rupees with no matching benefits. On the contrary, it facilitates corruption. Ghost man-power is ‘employed’ by ministers and salaries due to them pocketed. These are hard realities of the present political Executive of the Union of India and the federal states. Ministers heading economic and social sector ministries like Coal, Petroleum, and Heavy Industries, Banking, Finance, Commerce, Agriculture, HRD, Rural Development etc mis-use public utilities (including PSUs and PSBs) as personal fiefdoms utilizing their unlimited manpower, transport facilities etc. Their personal staff are deployed to facilitate misuse of powers. A minister who is confident enough to attend to official work, does not require any PS or PA. He /She is free to summon his ministerial officers for briefing or seeking clarification on any point. The fact that a large number of officers belonging to organized services vie for appointment as Private Secretaries to richly endowed ministers bear testimony to the lucrative business that it is! Honestly and seriously speaking, the requirement of a Minister in GOI can be met by engaging at the most three persons instead of the existing over ten. This includes a peon who should also be an Usher. The Prime Minister as the Cabinet Minister-in-charge of DOP&T must put a full stop to the existing practice of Ministers poaching ministries’ officers/ staff for deploying in personal section on informal basis, while pocketing the salaries earmarked for the regulars! This secret, I bet, may not be known to many Civil servants!

bielizna slubna
bielizna slubnaUnited States
2/27/2015 11:21:39 AM#

Woman of Alien

Wilber Carnalla
Wilber CarnallaUnited States
6/25/2015 11:25:18 AM#

Po niepowodzenie drugi w cugu trzech lat prawie przeżył konfrontacja spośród Sądu Najwyższego. Aledźwięk Trybunału było innymi słowy tym razem. Pierwsza decyzja, w 2012 roku, było złamanie dodatkowo nieotwartą, podczas czwartkowego orzeczoną był bardziej bezkompromisowy.

Ernesto Urness
Ernesto UrnessUnited States
6/29/2015 1:08:39 PM#

They also work hard to develop easy payment plans<br />for their services. They help clients with their expert services<br />on different relocation needs and situations.

solar for business
solar for businessUnited States
7/23/2015 3:31:23 AM#

If words are armor you've written a solid suit here. I can't dispute the points you make here as they are just too well thought out and written. Thank you for writing this interesting article.

Wendi Edey
Wendi EdeyUnited States
8/25/2015 5:18:47 PM#

Great read thanks!

Nichole Broering
Nichole BroeringUnited States
9/10/2015 8:53:45 PM#

This is a cool blog,thanks a lot for all the comments.

stream complet
stream completUnited States
9/17/2015 8:59:48 PM#

It is in reality a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you just shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

high pr backlinks for yahoo
high pr backlinks for yahooUnited States
12/10/2015 2:09:22 PM#

Informative! Interesting! Quality! Prized possession! Fabulous! Terrific! Spectacular! Just all the wonderful words put on this material! Thanks from all-time low of my heart and soul and also I will come visit once more if you maintain the great!

buying penis enlargmenet pills on the internet
buying penis enlargmenet pills on the internetUnited States
1/12/2016 6:33:04 AM#

What are some great ideas on teaching creative writing to kids?

interserver coupon
interserver couponUnited States
1/16/2016 1:24:31 PM#

hello, can you give me a tip

rent high pr backlinks
rent high pr backlinksUnited States
2/10/2016 5:08:49 AM#

Interesting! Appealing! Quality! Valuable! Fabulous! Excellent! Awesome! Simply all the good words put on this content! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul and also I will certainly come browse through once again if you maintain the good work!

easy high pr backlinks
easy high pr backlinksUnited States
4/11/2016 4:37:45 AM#

Famous! This is just outstanding! Not merely reputable, however also valuable information. Which is uncommon to come by these days! I have to claim that I am truly pleased as well as will undoubtedly come back once more if you keep up the quality and worth of the material at this level, or maybe obtain it on the next degree. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your time! God bless!

dor cohen
dor cohenUnited States
4/28/2016 1:55:19 PM#

I see  something  genuinely interesting about your  web blog  so I bookmarked .

link building service
link building serviceUnited States
6/9/2016 12:04:10 PM#

Wow! Simply amazing! Thanks so much for the information shared! I understand you have actually put a bunch of initiative right into this and also I wished to inform you how thankful I am! There need to be more blogs similar to this on the web! I will definitely subscribe as well as bookmark to your superior internet site! Hope you produced much more spectacular stuff in the soon and I will come back and read it! Maintain the magnum opus!

easy high pr backlinks
easy high pr backlinksUnited States
6/23/2016 3:15:13 AM#

Not just quality, however additionally useful details. As well as that is rare to come by these days! I have to say that I am actually satisfied and also will undoubtedly come back once again if you keep up the top quality as well as worth of the material at this degree, or even acquire it on the next level.

high pr backlinks generator
high pr backlinks generatorUnited States
9/15/2016 5:37:27 AM#

Famous! This is just remarkable! Not simply top quality, yet additionally useful details. And that is uncommon to come by these days! I have to state that I am actually satisfied and will definitely come back once again if you keep up the high quality and value of the content at this level, or maybe obtain it on the following level. All the best, from the bottom of my heart, thanks for your time! God bless!